At Evergreen Property Management, Inc., we’re here to take the struggle out of being a landlord. When you enlist our services, you’re contracting with more than just a friendly face. What do our fees cover, you might ask? A whole range of services, all at no additional charge to you!
Perform management site visits and routine maintenance inspections.
- Issue timely work orders for repairs.
- Schedule qualified technicians and vendors.
- Conduct in-depth, tri-annual inspections of your property.
- Conduct general facility and apartment inspections and walk-throughs on a
- Coordinate and oversee routine maintenance and repairs of your property.
- Obtain written proof of Workers’ Compensation and General Liability insurance from every vendor or cover them under our policy.
- Check smoke and carbon monoxide detectors regularly to ensure they are in working
- Serve 3-Day Demand for Compliance or Possession.
- No additional fees for mileage charges.
- Process applications, including a credit and criminal background check, rental reference, and employment verification, and calculate debt to income ratio.
- Obtain an incident report from any resident who is injured on your property.
- Issue parking permits.
- Monitor and post tow notices on any vehicles requiring removal per City Ordinances.
- Handle resident security deposit settlements within 60 days of vacating date.
- Prepare eviction documents for an attorney to file action, and supervise the eviction process (Fortunately, this rarely happens!). On the rare occasions it does, 9 times out of 10, we are able to come to an amicable solution with the resident(s) before the scheduled court appearance.
Prepare monthly statements, including income statement, cash flow statement, trial balance, owner’s statement, expense distribution, and cash flow statement over a 12-month period. These statements are also available online, through your owner portal.
- Assemble market rent surveys and analysis, including current and future market trends.
- Analyze current and future trends to find comparable properties, which we use to advise owners on most competitive rental price points, and to assist owners with long-term capital reserve planning.
- Prepare and deliver IRS form 1099.
- Reconcile invoices within two business days of work being completed.
- Schedule and account for mortgage payments, property tax payments, HOA dues and insurance premiums.
Offer in-office support Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Evergreen Property Management, Inc. provides a 24/7 emergency answering service. This means that even if an emergency occurs at 3:00 a.m. on New Year’s Day, the residents at your property can still call the office line and speak with a real person. Your residents and your property will be properly cared for, even in the case of an after-hours emergency.
- Regular lawn care and snow removal for apartment complexes and properties contracted through Evergreen Property Management, Inc.
- Our convenient online resident portal makes timely payments and non-emergency maintenance requests a breeze for your residents! Evergreen residents can submit non-emergency maintenance requests or make payments online, any time of day or night.
- Additionally, reminder emails are sent to residents regarding payments, which is another service included in our fees to help keep the finances for your property on track.